Erasmus+ supports the EU's renewed agenda for higher education. In signing this Charter, the College for Information Technology confirms that its participation in Erasmus+ is part of its own strategy for modernisation and internationalisation. This strategy acknowledges the key contribution of mobile staff and students, and of participation in European and international cooperation projects, to the quality of its higher education programmes and student experience.
College for Information Technology will work towards achieving these objectives by participating in one or several of the following activities:
- Key Action 1 "Learning Mobility": The mobility of higher education students and staff.
- Key Action 2 "Cooperation among organisations and institutions": Partnerships for Cooperation and exchanges of practices; Partnerships for Excellence – European Universities; Partnerships for Excellence – Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degrees; Partnerships for Innovation.
- Key Action 3 "Support to policy development and cooperation": networks and policy support measures.
College for Information Technology will make mobility and cooperation one of the central elements of its institutional policy and, to this end:
- develop cooperation with partners in other countries in the framework of a clear strategy for internationalisation;
- promote and support student and staff mobility, especially for individuals with fewer opportunities, and further develop non-discrimination policies;
- pursue a clear policy towards the development of integrated, transnational teaching activities (joint courses / modules / curricula, double / multiple / joint degrees);
- recognise the importance of, and provide visibility to, the results achieved by their staff members engaged in individual mobility or in cooperation projects with strategic partners;
- take into account the results of internal monitoring of European and international mobility and cooperation activities to date, thus further improving its international performance.